1900, Rybinsk – 1951, Leningrad Painter, graphic artist, theatrical designer, landscapist, portraitist; painted still lifes and genre scenes. Studiedatthe Baron Stieglitz Central School of Technical Drawing (1916–1917, 1920–1922) and under Alexei Karev and Alexei Savinov at the Higher Art and Technical Studios (1922–1925). Contributed to exhibitions (from 1922). Member and contributor to the exhibitions of the Union of New Trends in Art (1921–1922) and the Circle of Artists (1926–1932; founding member and chairman). Member of the Board of the Leningrad branch of the Union of Artists (1935). Member of the team of artists (1935) (headed by Alexander Samokhvalov) working on the panel Cotton for All-Union Agricultural Exhibition.