Graphic artist, illustrator of books and magazines, lithographer. Studied at the Art Restoration Studios / Leningrad College of Art and Industry (1921–1925). Contributed to exhibitions (from 1928). Member of the Union of Artists (1941). Contributed to newspapers Leninskiye Iskry, Bytovaya Gazeta, and magazines Krasnaya Panorama, Yuny Proletary, Rezets, illustrated children’s books (1927–1934). Worked at the lithographic shop of the Leningrad Union of Artists (from 1940).