Painter, graphic artist. Studied at the Fifth Army’s art studio in Omsk; VKhUTEMAS / VKhUTEIN in Leningrad (1924–1929); post-graduate student at the Ilya Repin Institute of Painting, Sculpture and Architecture (1933–1934); advanced training courses at the All-Russian Academy of Arts (1934–1936). Contributed to exhibitions (from 1927). Taught at art studios in Leningrad. Designed street decorations for mass festivals, worked as a graphic designer for various publishing houses in Leningrad (late 1920s — 1930s).