Painter, graphic artist, monumentalist. Studied painting at VKhUTEIN in Leningrad (1924–1930). Contributed to exhibitions (from 1927). Member of the Leningrad Union of Artists (1943). Contributed to mosaics for the third mausoleum of Vladimir Lenin (1929–1930); worked as a designer at the City Museum in Leningrad (1930); as a monumentalist at the Lapidary Factory in Stary Peterhof (1930–1931) (mosaics for Lenin’s mausoleum). Lived in Semipalatinsk (1913–1925), Arkhangelsk and Murmansk (1950–1961). Stayed in Leningrad during the Great Patriotic War; awarded the medals “For the Defence of Leningrad”, “For Valiant Labour in the Great Patriotic War”.